Sunday 26 April 2009

Oppurtunity

Life spits up plenty of options and oppurtunities to do something with it, you can change something, do something and help others, When the time comes, the time where oppurtunity arrises, will you do what is right? or will you do something for your own personal benifit? But no matter the choice that is made, you will do something, whether it is good or it is bad, something will happen and it will change.

GCSE`s, The single most conspictous oppurtunity to do well in my life, They are hard, they require a lot work and effort, my full potential. But using everything i have into these subjects will mean i couldnt do any better, is it fear that causes me too act this way? fear for knowing my full potential? what if im not that much better than i am already? This oppurtunity will change something, my future, and no matter what, everything will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment